PE & Sports Premium
Sports Premium money is ring-fenced funding from central government to improve the provision of P.E. and sport.
The P.E. and Sport grant must be used to fund additional and sustainable improvements to the provision of P.E. and sport, for the benefit of primary aged pupils.
It is expected that schools will see an improvement against the following 5 key indicators:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
- The profile of P.E. and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching P.E. and sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport
At St. George’s we take a huge amount of pride in our P.E. and Sports offer. We work closely with the London P.E. and Sport Network (LPESSN) And UDA ltd to ensure our provision is constantly developing further and that our Sports Premium budget is spent effectively.
The impact of the use of the grant will be reviewed annually. To download our Sports Premium Funding Plan and Evaluation, please click on the link below.